Business Texting & Appointment Management
Texting for Tax Pros
Texting is an effective communication channel to use with tax preparation services. 98% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of receipt! That’s significant when you consider that 90% of emails are considered SPAM, so email marketing for tax professionals isn’t as effective anymore.
Textellent provides an automated, yet personal texting approach for tax professionals by integrating with all the leading tax software systems.
How Your Practice Can Benefit from Texting
- Increase retention rates by better communicating with clients
- Grow client base by automating the process of seeking referrals & reviews
- Streamline the process of getting clients to return and set appointments
- Keep clients informed by leveraging non-sensitive tax software data
- Cut down on lengthy and repeated phone calls with texting
- Send birthday & holiday greetings year-round – automatically
- Position yourself for strong growth year after year
How It Works
See for Yourself How it Works
Send yourself some of our sample messages. Textellent can automate the work of marketing for accounting firm with messages like the following:
- Remind clients of upcoming appointments
- Alert clients of missing paperwork
- Notify clients when return is filed
- Automatically thank clients and ask gently for referrals
- Send birthday greetings
- Offer holiday greeting throughout the year
Textellent’s automated service can be your solution for marketing for accountant or a competent tax practice marketer.
What do our clients say?
Monthly or Yearly Subscription fee for base package
- Please use the Price Calculator on the right to get the exact price for the tax marketing services for your office
- All text campaigns are free of charge. Only additional message fees are charged for separate text blasts and customized drip campaigns
- Yearly option offers a 15% discount
- One time activation fee $39 per office
- Free trial period
- Optional: Appointment Scheduling and Reminder Module
Let our Client Success team show how to benefit from text marketing for tax professionals no charge or commitment
See Us at Events from
What do our clients say?
David RiggsAccounting Services of York | York, PA
We have really enjoyed Textellent and so have our clients. Our clients love the convenience of Textellent too. Many have even text us to schedule appts! We love that Textellent is automated! So easy to use. We don’t have to remember our client’s birthdays and reminder dates. And we save so much money by sending automated texts vs. doing postcards, or even phone calls!
Carol ThomasLos Angeles, CA
Textellent is a great platform to keep clients aware of services plus the added value of sending a text to say thank you or happy birthday is just good way to make customers feel that they are important to the company.
Greg YountsTaxSavers Tax & Financial Services LLC | Las Vegas, NV
We enjoy the ability to keep in touch with our clients ALL year long! It’s easy and cost effective. Reminding folks of missing paperwork and getting their attention has never been easier! And now we are launching our tax resolution business and plan to utilize it for that too!
Tax Marketing Ideas to Boost Referrals and Online Reviews
Central Valley Tax Services (CVTS) has been providing consumers with help developing financial plans, tax strategies and tax preparation. Firm was looking for a way to grow the practice
Empowering Customers to Book Their Own Appointments
D&J Professional Services helps small businesses with business plans, financial planning services, tax strategies and tax preparation. They work with a range of clients that come from all walks of